We all need a trusty on the go snack for those busy days at work - this one takes no time at all to make, and they are super delicious!
You can swap the peanut butter for any nut butter and the dried cranberries for dried bluberries for something different.
Ingredients - Makes 11 small cookies
- 1/2 cup traditional rolled oats
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 1/4 cup nut butter (I used peanut butter)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries or blueberries
- Pinch salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl until well combined. The mix should be a bit sticky. Put in the fridge for around 30 minutes
2. Use a spoon to scoop about 1 tablespoon of the cookie mixture into your hand. Roll into a ball and flatten on a tray. Repeat with the remaining mixture.
3. Put into the fridge until firm (around 15 minutes) then transfer into a container).
3. Store the cookies covered in the fridge for up to 1 week or in the freezer for 2-3 months.