A healthy mid week dinner which is quick, family friendly and able to be tailored to your training needs!
- 500g lean turkey mince
- 3 spring onions - sliced thinly
- 1 medium zucchini - grated
- 2 medium carrots - grated
- 4 cloves garlic - diced
- 1.5 cups cooked basmati rice (optional extra post training)
- 2 x baby cos lettuce
- Thumb size piece ginger - grated
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 teaspoons chilli paste (you could use sweet chilli sauce)
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
1. In a hot fry pan brown turkey mince and garlic.
2. Add spring onions, zucchini and carrot. Cook until soft - 5-10 minutes.
3. Add sauce and simmer for 5 minutes or until sauce reduces.
4. If adding rice - add now, and stir through.
5. Serve in baby cos lettuce leaves.